Monday, February 7, 2011

Tangible Tangerine

Why do you speak of a tangible tangerine?
It sounds, well, stupid silly and obscene.

Why do I speak of a tangible tangerine?
Well it is just so simple sweet and seen.

You are too intelligent, this tiny tangerine
must surely be a complex riddle of sort.
Too spititual as well, simplicity you aim to contort.
This tasty tiny tangerine a sly little smoke screen.

I enjoy my tangerine, I enjoy my simple cuisine.
Life is unknown and as long as my taste buds are keen,
I will enjoy and eat what is sweet until I am green.

However, there is only one true reason why I speak of a tangible tangerine...
Sometimes in life seeing simple things with creativity and complexity...
Is the only way to handle how small and simple we actually are.
Always remember that all we are doing is...
Eating an Orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment